On the first day of the seventh month hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. It is a day for you to sound the trumpets. Numbers 29:1 (NIV)
– Did you know that every year the feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah or Yom Teru’ah) on Tishri 1 (September 7-8, 2013) is the only appointed time of God’s feasts that no one knows the day or the hour in which it will begin?
– Did you know that on the next celebrated Passover (Nisan 15) or April 15, 2014 will commence the first of 4 total Lunar eclipses that fall on God’s appointed times over the next next 2 years. (see more on this- Age of Red Moons)
– Did you know that according to the Torah Calendar that the birth of Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus the Messiah) is on September 11, 3 BCE, or Rosh HaShanah (Tishri 1, 3 BCE) and that his death is on Friday April 3, 33 CE, or the Preparation Day before Passover on Nisan 14, 33 CE which also corresponds with a partial lunar eclipse on this date according to NASA’s lunar eclipse page.
– Did you know that the enemy of humanity and of God (Satan) is not a toothless lion, but is able to devour you, and wants to! (1 Peter 5:8,9- Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are.)
– Did you know that God (YHWH) loved the world so much that He gave of His only Son- Yeshua-Jesus, to be the ultimate and final sacrifice for all of the sins the world has ever committed or ever will commit? (John 3:16; Isaiah 53:6)
– Did you know that Yeshua Hamashich said that the greatest commandment was to Love God with all of your being (heart, soul, mind, and strength) and to secondly love your neighbor as yourself. (Deuteronomy 6:5; Luke 10:27) Try living this every day and you will find no time for judgment or criticism of self, others, or God.
Thanks again for stopping by,